Wednesday 5 August 2009

OH MY GOD... Blogger is back! Yayness! Picture time! Haha. Well yup lookd like blogger is now "cured" from its disease. Wait no, I can't post any picture....

Talking about cure, looks like I'm cured from my fever too! Even though I still had a tiny weeny bit of headache today, and a sore throat. Quite bad. Anyone has any recommendations for sore throat medicine? Brendy says I should take Pei Pa Koa? Yeah I have it, maybe I'll give it a shot.

Today was alright I guess, it's just that I feel the weather is extremely bloody hot and humid. Was sweating like mad during PA already, in the morning. Can you believe that? Then I played badminton during PE. Thrashed everyone hohoho, and Ms Solastri says...

"Adhi don't bully girls! Pick an opponent that is the same gender and size!" Haha, too bad there's no one there that fit the category hohoho. Well was playing with Jes at that time.

History was like... A sleeping period haha. Half of the class like fell asleep. Well Wednesday = tiring day, trust me. I fell asleep from like 12.50 - 1, being contantly woken up by Waiyee. Then... She fell asleep from like 1 till the end of the period. I kicked her chair but there's no reaction... Awesome haha

Then the day went smoothly as usual, had EL mock exam 5, I think I'll screw my paper two. Paper one was alright, I did the situational writing before... Somewhere. And I stupidly sign off the report... Dumb me!

Reached home and ate dinner and tadah. Well I keep telling myself not to turn on that "button of evil" Of course, it's my computer. But I can't help but write the things that happened today. I think it's a good way to let my stress out.

Alright ciao then, I wonder whether I should do math today? Or revise Chem and Bio. Hmm...

I love meringue now!

No comments: