Monday 3 August 2009

Hello people, a great day today I supposed. Weirdly, I felt very sleepy in the first half of the day but after recess I was... Alive!

Well I guess it was just like any other Monday, we had a great time during English tough, cause of the pitfalls to avoid! It was hilarious.

After school I went to eat with Wei Lun, Neal, Zhi Rong and Joel at LJS. Hmm long time no eat there. And thanks to LJS, I think I'm having sore throat now, too much fried food.

Well looks like the flu situation is hmm getting under control? Even though ahem ahem ahem. We're returning to normal now with assembly and stuff. But hmm, well assembly = PA = return to reality = I so no hope = Principal starts to scold = Depressed.

Nice equation? I hope so.

But well it's I don't know, I just wish that the sec 3's could learn it ASAP and what's better is that the Sec 3 PA CREW can take over again. I seriously hope so. I think they are the ones that should do this job? We're not suited to do it.

And that's when only miracle can happen.

Well, reality, here we go again. Just don't fail us again.

Life is so confusing....!

No comments: