Monday 31 August 2009

I'm confused

Woots! Today's celebration was a blast.... Yeah right.

I feel so unjustified aboout today's celebration. Firstly, the technical side. Firstly, the mics for our performance didn't work at all, I can only hear the 4 people but not the rest. Ateng's guitar's mic is also off, this results in my piano and his guitar playing to be unheard.

Same to other performances too, like the One cm performance, luckily it worked halfway. We practised so hard, and on Saturday it worked just fine. And today? It's so... ARRRGGGH!

Okay that's all for the venting, on the bright side...

I enjoyed myself today! I enjoyed playing the piano, I enjoyed playing and performing alongside the Indonesians and other International Students. I just had a great time! It's fabulous~ It's funny how I feel happy when playing music, even though there's so much things going on my mind. That's what I wrote in my intro. Music pleases me like a bliss.

And the video was SUPERB! I love it, I almost cried seriously, it's so touching! And I think Mrs Lee cried... I hope so haha! But anyway yeah, that's all for the celebration. After the celebration went to eat with MOS again with Wei Lun, even though I know he doesn't like it haha.

Okay that's all for today I supposed. Right now I'm feeling confused. I don't know what to do.

I don't know what to do, what do you want me to do?

No comments: