Thursday 6 August 2009

Hullo people, how's life today? Amazing? Boring?

Well today is a great day I suppose, wait no, hazy day. Yeah yeah I know you're going to blame my country or whatever. Don't complain to me, like as if I don't mind the haze, excuse me.

Today seems like a very "fast day" I don't know why. Somehow time flies very quickly today like... Oh it's Chemistry! Oh it's Chinese! Oh it's AMC!

And talking about AMC, I'm going to tell you something pathetic and funny.

Me: Melissa what's the last question answer?

Mel: I don't know!

Me: Aiyah I go put 17 lah.

Mel: Why?

Me: Cause it's my birthday!

And we burst out into laughter... It was damn hillarious. You know, I'm never a fan or fond of AMC. Well it's fun doing those questions, but some questions really require you to squeeze your brain out.

Some questions don't even make sense, how can you have this like... Magician who has at least a rabbit, whenever he crosses a bridge, the number of rabbits will multiply by two. And at the end he got none left... What...?

Well, math isn't my forte, even though I love math, but love sciences and music more than math. I'm never good with numbers, it's complicating. So which means I'm the opposie of Christopher of CIDNT.

Well my sis just returned from Indo, and yeah. Tomorrow will be ND celebration in school. Hope we'll have tons of fun there. But I still have focus after that. Life of the O level hohoho. Alright then, see you again.

Cough cough cough. My throat feels better, but itchier. Haha

No comments: