Thursday 27 August 2009

Woots!

Wow! Yay! I finally changed my blogskin. Not just any kind of blogskin, is a NAVIGATION blogskin! Oh man I'm so happy like finally, FINALLY.

Well today was a great day, I somehow feel that today is Friday, even though it is a -so- Thrusday. Well I guess is the weather maybe, and the activity.

The day went as per normal, after school stayed back with the whole class to do the board for the Teachers' Day thingy. I'm kind of excited for Teachers' Day, cause maybe it's my last year in Tanglin and so yeah.

Tomorrow gonna stay back too, to do the present for Mrs Lee, and there's a rehearsal for the Teachers' Day, which I TOTALLY don't know of what's going to happen, except for the Indo performance.

And I have no mood to study today, but gonna start reivisng SS and Hist soon, together with Bio. Alright then, see ya.

Well, I guess I'm right huh?

No comments: