Monday 17 August 2009

Hello people, whew, today, I must say is an exiciting day haha. I LOVE ORAL EXAM! Well I think I did well, but as usual, I'm not too confident myself, cause I say a few wrong stuff here and there. But well, what's done is done, right?

Tomorrow. Another exiciting event is going to happen. My DPA result! Okay honestly speaking? I'm freaking out. I have this feeling that I won't get through the interview (CHOY). I just hope they'll accept me and I can go through the interview and succesfully finish the process.

Well I'm not really hopeful, but I'm just going to leave everything to tomorrow. Only God knows what will happen. Only God knows the result. So there's no point to be fully affermative about what's going to happen if you don't know the result eh.

Well, I just hope, really hope I'll get through it.

Well the day was normal I think, only the Oral examination was the highlight of the day. Well in three consecutive days, it's going to be an exciting one. I hope all these excitements turn to joy, not fear or sadness. I just truly hope.

Alright I guess that;s all then. Gonna do my work and revise as usual. And blogger gives me a false hope... They allow me to post picture, and there's no picture. Gaaaaaah. Okay see ya!

Hope, faith, prayer. That's what I need. I just hope everything goes well.

No comments: