Sunday 23 August 2009

Hello people, today, it finally rained! Well not really "finally" but it rained on Friday I know but nah, I just love the rain.

Today was a great day I guess, been studying and homeworking so, so far so good. I hope this will continue till my O's are over. I seriously my wish (----->) will come true.

Well was reading Beatrice's blog, the "Before I die" post catched my eyes. Come to think of it, what do I want to do before I die? A lot. Tons, millions of billions of things.

I want to travel the seven continenets, travel around Europe, travel around Asia, own and conduct my symphony, have my piano recital, be a doctor and saves lives, find the cure for cancer, choreograph my own dance (as in those contemporrary ballet), compose thousands of music, and so much more to come.

But to sum it all up. Before I die, I want to live life to the fullest and do things that I want. Simple isn't it?

So come to think of it, with my life as hard as bracing through a storm, as complicated as an entangled 1 km of thread, as confusing and a never ending labyrinth, I HAVE and I WILL live my life to the fullest. So do you.

Well, I just hope so.

But anyway, I still fear my future. So uncertain, so confusing so tough. But, live today like you never live before. You'll never know what pops out tomorrow.

So that's all folks, just want to share those things, even though I know very little people read my blog due to the woooooords haha. But just wanna let my feelings out. It's good!

You'll never know what tomorrow brings. Uh huh.

No comments: