Monday 10 August 2009

Photobucket

Hello people, what a blue day today? For me I suppose.

Well today is the day after national day so which means... Holiday! Well not really a holiday for me though. Spent the morning revising my Bio and Humans. Whoa, I just realised I need to study harder.

Then in the afternoon I practically slacked, because somehow my mood of studying was lost. I don't know why. But I regained back in late afternoon where I continued revising, and doing a little homework.

Well somehow, ironically, I forgot that I have not only Math homework but Bio, Phy, SS and hist. I'm like hmm yeah I have this and that. Well but I guess I'm right. I'm just so used to getting so much homework, that realising I have more homework seems normal to me. Like uh huh, homework, yeah, so what.

Well life... It's like that. Once you have a routine, it will ever be a routine to you. Anyway talking about work. School's starting again tomorrow. Argh. But hmm what makes me wonder is that... Are we getting our O level MTL result tomorrow? Miss How told me we are...

And again what makes me wonder, should I not retake? I don't know. I will be soooo ever be happy if I get a B3. Or 4, but three is better. I hope we'll get our results tomorrow. Hmm yup.

Anyway that's all for today, gonna finish up my work tonight. So yup. See ye!

The dreams, are they signs? I hope they are. Good ones.

No comments: