Saturday 8 August 2009

Hello people, sorry not updating last night. I DESPERATELY want to update my pictures for National Day celebration but I blogspot's disease is back. Crap you #$%%^)%$(^)%$(#$

Anyway the celebration isn't bad, but I don't know somehow it's not celebrative enough. I mean, in my opinion, the most exciting and fun part of the day was when we make the class poster, in CLASS. It's so much fun than the celebration. Unlike last year everyone was having fun in the parade square, singing and dancing and cheering.

Is it the H1N1 factor? Or is it the weather factor (cause it was freaking hot)? Or is the celebration really not fun. I don't know. But the class part was really fun! We took lots of pictures and everyone is so... Chaotic haha. And the class poster turned out pretty!

Then Wei Lun and I went to MOS to eat, and that was Wei Lun's first MOS experience, oh my haha. After I reached home, I fell asleep! Haha, and at night we did a little cleaning up. Oh God, I just realised I have tons of stuff from the past.

Firstly, I have a photo album filled with pictures when I was still in P4-P6, and I even have a picture when I'm still in P3 in Indo, I looked so... Okay. Then I have my P6 school diary which has my drawing on it. My principal gave it to me even though I had graduated when the diary was released. Hmm how nice of her isn't it?

Then I found more stuff too like my Sec 1 class picture and even more. Alright gonna reveal one of my greatest plan. I wanna make this "Book of Memories" where I'll put my pictures, presents from people (cards hearts notes etc)and any other objects worth remembering for. And also, I'm planning to bring back some of my stuff back to Indo, put it into a box and keep it till I die.

You know, I've studies in Singapore for the past 7 years. This is one of my life's most amazing journey that I will remember. How do I remember it? Through memories of course. Yeah, hope those things will keep my memories of my life in Singapore forever intact.

Anyway yeah I guess that's all for yesterday. Gonna post da pictures today, provided blogspot's disease is cured. See ya!

No comments: