Friday 28 August 2009

I need to run

Hello people, today, or these days, have been a chaotic one for me. There are just too many things happening, that kind of keep me busy and tired. But well, it'll all be worth it, trust me.

Well, today was alright I guess, everything was okay and the day went on smoothly. After school stayed back with a few people and grab pictures for the Video Presentation we will be doing with Samantha Sim and Kelvin. Thanks a lot! Without you, the process would take like a thousand times slower.

Oh, and I also went to practise with the Indo students and oh my, so now I'm going to play the piano along with them. OMG! In front of the school?! I don't mind conducting but... Nah, it's okay, somehow, playing along with them is fun too! Especially with Chandra AKA Ateng haha, and the my friends are enthusiastic about it as well so, it will be fun.

You see when we're playing music, we HAVE to enjoy playing music. Be it singing, playing an instrument, or others, we have to enjoy it. Enjoy music, and music will enjoy you. Enjoy music, and the audience will enjoy you. There will be rehearsal tomorrow so perhaps I can practise seriously with them too.

Alright, tonight's gonna be a busy night I guess. Need to do lots of sending of pictures to Jie Long so yeah. I really hope everything goes well. So I guess I'll see you then!

It's just a matter of time, I guess?

No comments: