Sunday 16 August 2009

What's up people! Hasn't blogged for a long time. Yeah cause I'm busy and uh huh.

Well this week's going to be a fun week! And exciting one too. Tomorrow there will be O Level Oral examination for EL, in Tuesday I'm going to see whether I'm through DPA and on Wednesday, I'm going to receive my MTL O Level Result!

Alright exciting huh. Yeah it is exciting. Okay I must have gone nuts. But anyway, I'm just being hopeful as usual. It is in these times hat hope works wonder, as in, don't be too pessimistic and neither we should be too optimistic and proud of ourselves.

I've been spending the weekend practising my Oral and doing some homework. But well, procastination kicks in. I was slacking today, but well thankfully I slacked after I did my homework.

Alright peeps, I think I'm gonna end here. Just a short and quick update. Please pray hard for me okay! I hope all will go well, maybe it won't.. No it will... Argh why am I thinking so much!

Good luck people! For your Olevel Oral and those waiting for DPA results!

No comments: