Thursday 20 August 2009

Hello people, I am soooo freaking tired today! I fell asleep in Bio focus, without realising. And it's so embarrassing when Ms Chu and the class called me THREE times and I didn't even response. That is so... Diu Lian!

Anyway the day was fine, gonna screw Math test today, I totally forgot all the theorems and stuff but yeah, I hope the part two of the paper tomorrow will pull my marks. Talking about my marks, I am going to retake my Chinese! Uh huh. I wanna prove the world that I can get A... I hope.

And talking about O level, I feel inspired today during Basics. Mr Daaz (I hope that's the correct spelling), the man who gave a talk in first semester, came to our class to talk about stress management. What he told us is totally true. I gotta erase that "I can't do it" mindset. I can do it.

And talking about stress, I've been feeling moody these days and I don't know why. Many things happened, I guess that's why. Many things, in my heart and in my mind. I just hope my days will get better. Weekends are coming anyway.

Alright people, I am done for today. I have created a studying plan, not really created but followed my pattern. So I wanna study soon. See ya!

Sometimes I'm just confused about life. It's so tumultous.

No comments: