Wednesday 12 August 2009

Whew, life is chaotic these days. With like 2 SPAs this week, Oral Prelim, 2 Math tests, and the bloody Chinese O level result got postponed till like next week. And O level EL oral is like next Monday, and my DPA result is like next week as well. Chaos and inferno.

Well I just hope that everything goes well, as usual. I can't do anything too right, just gotta give my bestest of my bestest shot. But honestly speaking? I feel stressed these days.

And somehow life to me gets pretty confusing. And annoying sometimes. And I think of things too much. So much that it seriously got me thinking of weird things.

Well today was oral prelim, did well I think, 33/40. I need to focus more on articulation though, and also need to be more confident. Yup yup. I need to do my revision too. Whew it's 75 more days to O's. Freaky.

Alright, won't be blogging so often. Freaking busy and tired. See ya then!

Here we go again...

No comments: