Saturday 29 August 2009

Memories

Hello people, today is the second second time I came late for Math lesson again! And this time round is during Amath paper 2 (and the last time was paper one, how sweet). But well I managed to finish it, leaving a few blanks cause I couldn't get the answer. Shit me.

Then after Math stayed back again for rehearsal, this time round we did okay, and I corrected most of my playing thanks to Ateng's chord book haha. And Ms Manjit says our item was the best! Oh man, that's lovely.

You see (in my opinion, no offence) the other performances (except the bands cause I didn't see it) were I would say "lifeless". If you wanna perform, you let your heart out and perform like there's no tomorrow. Don't just perform for the sake of performing, perform cause you wanna tell the school that you can impress them.

Then stayed back even later to practise again, then went to see what the SC's were doing. Well, the hall looks okay, the seating arrangement is something unique, the overall is okay? But yeah all the best to the performances.

Well honestly speaking I can't wait to perform with my fellow Indo friends. It's really fun and the song itself is one of my most favourite Indo song, it's lively and the meaning is deep. So yup, let's have some good time.

And Jie Long's video is like AWESOME! We might be the class that doesn't perform, but I think we're the class that puts up the most interesting and touching performance. Can't wait for Teachers' Day! Alright I guess that's all for today, see you!

Life's a disguise

No comments: