Sunday 2 August 2009

Yada yada, hello people, I just did my Math homework! Yayness. More time to spend for revision tonight. Yup my plan for tonight is to revise my Chem. Cause somehow, I think cause of too much Organic Chemistry, my metal chemistry and acid stuff is a little forgotten. So more touch ups I guess.

Well my sis is now in Singapore. She's back! Haha, after one year of exchange programme in Sweden. Man, I miss Sweden. She'll be going back to Indonesia tomorrow though, to see my parents.

Well you know when I was in the airport today, two things came onto my mind. Home, and holiday. I miss home, and I wanna go home. But I can't, with the O levels drawing near. It's okay I just hope time flies quickly.

I wanna go for a holiday too. Somewhere, far away where I can forget reality. How about Thailand? Or Japan maybe, maybe Korea... Or Britain? Hmm Morocco sounds good, Dubai is better. I don't know, I'm just mumbling my dream destinations.

Well I guess now I have to forget all these "destinations". Because I have a destination to reach first. Yup, it's the O's. Till I've reached it, then I'll dream of another destination. Man, life is puzzling.

Alright I guess that's all for today. I just feel like writing. Writing.... Yup. Okay see ya guys!

Life is an amazing journey. Yet it can be a depressing one too.

No comments: