Wednesday 19 August 2009

Evenin' people! Whew, my 3 "hopeful events" are over.

Well got my MTL result today, I got a B4! Surprised? Yes. Happy? No.

For someone who sepaks horrible Chinese, and someone who only speak Chinese in school and when buying food, and for someone who has very little knowledge of Chinese, a B4 is great huh?

Well now is, whether I should retake or not. If I retake, there's a chance that I can get an A, cause I have merit for Oral and Listening. BUT. The chance of getting an A is super slim.

So which leads me to another conclusion, if I get a B3, I only have a one point difference. Which is a huge difference! And my dream is to get an A for Chinese. I've been wanting to prove the world wrong.

Anyway everyone has different reactions when the restuls were released. And the school overall result is... Speechless. I now believe what Miss How said about the whole nation doing badly.

Alright that's all then, I gotta revise again. No I mean do homework. And revise if I have the time. See ya then!

Sadly, I think I'm living in the world where I don't suit to be. I simply mature too quickly.
PS: Should I join ERP?

No comments: