Thursday 13 August 2009

MWAHAHAHAHA, believe it or not, it's my 250th post!

This says a lot about my love for blogging. Seriously if you ask me why do I blog? I don't know the answer to that. Well I used to blog before I have this blog. In Windows Live that is. It's kinda a "private" blog? Only invited friends are allowed to read it.

Well blogging somehow eases my feelings. Cause it is through words that I express what happened in the day, what am I feeling, what was I feeling and more. It's undescribable. Like isn't better when you write, than when you talk and say?

And well if time and technology permits, I am going to keep this blog till I die. I guess it would be really fun reading my posts again when I'm like 50++ and I'm like "Oh!!! I did this on this day!" Amazing eh. Yeah provided this blog won't be deleted somehow.

Well today was a great and normal day I guess. I'm going to screw up my Math test today. Ir's hmm... Okay. SPA was alright I guess. And I slept during Bio focus! And Weiqi and Ade told me I snored? Holy mama.

Well yeah I've been feeling really tired these days, apart from the chaos I've been and other stuff, the rest I don't know. But well I hope I'll enjoy a good weekend ahead. Hope so.

Well tonight, gonna revise as usual cause there's no homework to do. I love it! Well yeah no time to rest, not ~totally~ no rest but... It's good to do a little revision huh.

Alright then see ya soon, gonna bathe and kick my revision going. Life has been confusing, tiring and chaotic these days. Hope it'll get better.

I'm confused you know. I guess my intuition is so right.

No comments: