Tuesday 14 July 2009


They,
Photography by Yours Truly
Taken in Holland V's Starbucks


Today is... FUN! Haha, except for the last period of the day. No, not last period I mean the Physics focus lesson. Everyone kind of fell asleep haha.

Well finally we're able to go for recess from tomorrow onwards but in a staggered time slots. Sadly, cause we're the most senior people, we got the last slot at 11.30. I'll need breakfast then. Well Mrs Lee says we'll still be in our homeroom and I don't know till when this will end. I hope it'll end like.. One more month? Okay I'm just too evil.

PE was fun, we played Captain's ball with the 3N1 people. Very fun people indeed. I guess we'll play handball together next time? Yeah. And oh yeah! We have a new timetable. Happy or sad? I seriously don't know. BUT. How can we have PE tomorrow? I only have one PE shirt!

After school went home haha, these days, no no, everyday, we're going to stay up late in school. Focus, mock exams and more. I don't mind this at all though. It's the O'level. My main concern right now. So bitter first, sweet next (xian ku hou tian).

Alright, since I didn't sleep just now, time to hit the homework! See ya people!

Life is an irony. And it's bitter. Can't you see it?
PS: Thanks Wei Lun for the CD!

No comments: