Saturday 4 July 2009

Hello people, I'm back from Ngee Ann concert band, string ensemble, guitar ensemble concert called Ripieno. And the concert was SUPERB!

Most of the songs are very familiar to me. Night on Bare Mountain by Mussorgsky, First Suite in Eb by Holst (Favourite!) and Largo from New World Symphony by Dvorak (Too bad I prefer the last movement). But what's the best piece? Love Story! Played by the symphony orchestra and the guitar ensemble. It's so nice! It's even better than the original version.

After the concert I went to City Hall. Supposedly, I'm supposed to head home. But I was so hungry that I decided to buy some food which is? Mac. Gosh it's been such a long time since I eat Mac. And while in City Hall, I saw lots of AYG athletes from different countries!

I saw Philippines, Chinese Taipei, China, Jordan, UAE, and more but I didn't see their tags or shirts, which usually have the country stated. It feels cool when I saw them, somehow. It's like meeting the athletes of a big event right. But I didn't talk to them. If I do they must think I'm nuts.

Went home, I'm tired now. Wanted to do Math at first but no mood to do anything now. The bus ride was soooooo OMG, it's stuffy, it's hot and it's noisy. Lucky I have my ipod if not... And looks like my interest in reading books has grown! I'm reading this book tittled For One More Day by Mitch Albom and surprisingly, I read half of the book in like one hour? Or even lesser.

Anyway I'm so irritated now. Something's wrong with blogspot. I can't upload pictures and it's gahh. And also, something "loud" is happening in my house. And I'm kind of irritated by it. Alright see ya then!

Je t'aime, amour, quand j'entends la voix
Je t'aime, ma vie, c'est jamais sans toi
Je vis ma vie pour toi, c'est l'universe pour moi
Je t'aime, amour, quand j'entends la voix

~La Voix~

No comments: