Wednesday 1 July 2009

Hello people, damn I got my fiiiiiiiirst pink form of my life! Yes I was late today, cause I overslept. I'm serious! Overslept. And I'm honest and daring enough to tell that to Mrs Lee. It's better to tell the truth, than to be trapped in one's own lies and disguise. Drama.

Well yeah I'm having insomnia. It's like I didn't sleep last night! I slept at two, thinking I'll fall asleep like I did on Monday (I took two hours of nap before though). But I ended up not sleeping and I think I slept at 4... Or something like that. Then my phone vibrated, I thought it was my alarm, and... "Halo? Adi are you okay? Where are you?" Yes it was Mrs Lee.....

I rushed to school and whew, made it even though I came at like 8.15. Anyway school went smoothly. The school's H1N1 precautions is going fine I guess. Just that we gotta stay in class for the whole day. Some like it, some don't. For me? I'm neutral really.

Anyway something funny happened during Math lesson today. We're learning about tangent-secant theorem in Amath. And...

Mr Sia: What is line AB called?

Me: Tangent

Mr Sia: What is line AP called?

(I don't know)

Me: A straight line? (Obviously it is...)

Mr Sia: Yes, it's called a secant.

Me and Wei Qi: You/I got say secant meh?

Mr Sia: How do you know?

Jeslyn: From the paper?

And we burst into laughter hahaha. This is what I love about math class. The laughter, fun and joke. One thing I hate? The HOMEWORK. He just gave us like 2 worksheets which consist of 50 questions each. Hand it to him by Tuesday. How lovely!

Anyway tomorrow is my Olevel mother tongue oral examination. I'm so gonna die. I don't know. Maybe not. I just hope my dream will come true. Thanks everyone who encouraged me, despite of my horrible chinese language. Okay see ya! Wish me luck okay!

Vita es an irony

No comments: