Monday 6 July 2009

Hello everyone, back to blog again. I'm officially finished with my Math homework! Yay I mean no, I'm left with 10.3 which I maaaaay try to do it tonight. Anyway it's due on Wednesday so yeah.

Today is as I said, Youth Day! Oh yay happy youth day people, right, youth day with homework, amazing. Well I kinda slacked today, what I did is like wake up, eat lunch and do my homework haha! Then I slack again, and talked with Neal and Jeslyn on the phone.

Come to think of it, the phone seems useless to me these days. With the help of technology, I talk more in MSN than in phone. Good thing? I don't know. Lets debate! Haha. Anyway I still use the phone of course, when I call my mum for example.

Anyway, I am kind of tired and bored right now. Guess the Math questions have killed me in one or another way. Too much number is not good for our health. I'm no good with number, unlike Christopher in CITDNT. I'm more of a wordy and emotion and music guy? Haha

I'm dreading for a blogskin, I have a few choices and... NONE of the worked in my blog, something's wrong with the coding I think. I wanna learn how to make my own skin!!! Yeah I wish. Alright see ya everyone!

God, I don't know....

No comments: