Wednesday 8 July 2009

Hello, just a quick post before I start my revision hehe, I didn't blog last night, I fell asleep and... EAT! And do my homework of course. I don't have the time to blog yesterday so too bad I guess?

Today was great I think, well same things happened like any ordinary Wednesday except... EL focus! As I was telling you like in my previous, previous, previous posts, I'll be having lots of mock exam this term, in fact till O level starts. Today was EL. Now I know why the EL department purposely puts our mock exam like in the afternoon till evening.

We started with Paper one, just like a normal exam. Boy, let me tell ya, it was just mind blowing! What do I mean? Okay imagine yourself stuffed with Math, History, Biology and SS. Then after that you gotta write an essay AND a letter. Amazing ain't it?

Then apart from the letter, you gotta answer 12 questions from two passages and then get the meaning of 5 words (lucky I know everything haha, I'm worried I might get some wrong though) and write a summary of Passage A. Amazing again right?

This training is seriously good for us. Can you imagine if we don't do this EVER till we reach O level? I'm sure everyone's mind will go "bao-zha" during O level. Well thanks to our biological clock, 2 PM is when our body starts to shut down. That's why it's the right time to take a nap :P

Alright I guess that's all for today. Oh thanks to me and some others, my class is now fevering with IQ games, yeah "IQ" hahaha, and fun too. Thankfully some get it, while some don't. Try harder! Heh heh heh. How many meh meh jumps over the wall? (Count yourself)

The future, is it ruined? Is it planned? Is it freedom? Or is it a wall that surrounds me.

No comments: