Friday 17 July 2009


Pondering about life, just made me amazed sometimes.
Photography by Yours Truly Sister
Taken on the way back to Oslo from Flam in Norway!


Hello people! Yay today is my17th birthday! Thank you all who have given me their wishes, and I will get well soon... Pray for me eh.

Yup so I turned 17 today. I don't know whether I should be happy or not but well, 17 years already? That's fast right? It's like was 10 when I came to Singapore so it's like 7 years already? It's fast...

Well I think I'm cursed you know lol. You see sec one, I also fell sick during my birthday, and I spent my birthday on a band practice cause there was a performance the next day. Sec two's birthday? It was my first time being admitted to hospital.

Sec 3's birthday? Was spent with drama practice for the racial harmony day thingy. And sec 4? I have throat infection. Oh man... Was supposed to go out with Neal etc but canceled due to this...

Well whatever it is, I must get well. 5 more days to Chinese O level LC! I don't know, I hope I'll just get well. But anyway, I'm feeling better than yesterday, even though I still have fever. Yesterday was well, super sick. I have fever up to like 38 degree plus. And my head was like spinning round and round.

Alright I guess that's all for today. Just wanna say thank you to people who have given me their wishes! I'll get well soon, pray for me too alright? Haha see ya then!

17 years of my life? How should I describe it?

No comments: