Wednesday 15 July 2009


A little act of magnetism, impressive ain't it?
Photography by Yours Truly
Law of magnetism: Like poles (Blue) repel.


Good evening people! Today was a great day I supposed. It rained right in the morning, thankfully when I stpped into the school. And thanks to that, the air for the rest of the day is cooling and nice and sweet. Yum...

But to that, I also feel sleepy. Yes sleepy. I fell asleep for one period during PE, since we were not doing anything at all. Well was reading my book when I just... Dozed off, I'm serious! I felt so sleepy and yup, I just remember being woken up by Mr Charlie Tan saying I have to take care of the class stuff... And I was like yeah yeah... HAHA

Then the rest of the day crept in like a spider crawling on its beautiful gem like web, dancing gracefully. We had EL mock exam again. Oh man, I totally love to write essays! Yup, I wrote on vandalism. Was thinking of writing an expository but... The word graffiti just came up on my mind. Then New Jersey, then racism, then peace. And there I go, a story.

It's mind blowing how our mind can actually create such a huge action thanks to a word. Let say, "chicken". I would think of some things. Chicken rice, chicken chop, bird flu, village, mum's cooking and more. Amazing ain't it?

Paper 2 was fine I guess? The proposal thing is a little tricky but well, we'll see. I just love writing, it expressed my feelings, and what's best? It carries me through my wildest imagination! Alright I still have a date with Laura and Jim (Ahem, it's the Glass Menagerie). See you then!

Well... Sometimes I wonder but it's rather pointless. I don't know?

No comments: