Wednesday 11 August 2010

Again

I still want a vacation :(
Lomography by Yours Truly
Taken at HSBC treetop walk

Hmm, well so far the study break has been good to me. Been going back to school to study together with Syazwani and Nivedha, and yesterday with Sharon, Ben and Zhi Rong. You know, today I realised how much we have to learn for our exams. Sigh... Lets go lets go!

Anyway yesterday was awesome. I went back to study with Pow, Ben and Zhi Rong. Firstly I thought of this scene when I reach SP. An empty library with no one but the four of us. Scary? But uhh I totally went off shot, well the library was empty, as in more empty than the usual days, but there are people studying!

I thought we are the only weird people to go back to study during the break.

Today I went back with Syaz and Nivedha. We went to Colours first and... It's crowded too. In fact it was so crowded that we decided to move up cause it was noisy. And we stayed on the 3rd floor to study. Nice cosy quiet environment :) Oh, and cold.

Here's the thing about going back to study. I just can't simply study at home, I have no idea why. There's always this thing called distractions that will, of course, distract me. From TV, computer, piano, fridge and my worst enemy: The Bed. I can lie there for 3 minutes and ended up either falling asleep or watching TV for 3 hours, by which I will then have no mood to study.

So yeah, that's why I went back to school to study.

Today I cooked dinner too, I had this idea of lemony-Thai-inspired chicken. So well yeah I marinated chicken fillets with lemon, fish sauce, sesame oil and garlic. Oh my God, the taste is just so awesome. Like really, awesome.

And I made passion fruit tea-infused strawberry jelly! Not sure how it tasted but I think it's nice. I shared it with my guardian's maid too, nothing beats the joy of sharing your food with someone eh?

Alright, lets see if I can accomplish what I planned for tonight later. Lets hope I can! When there's a will, there's a way. Cardiovascular, here I come! See ya!

Falling in love with Angela Aki now...

No comments: