Monday 16 August 2010

Stew!

Blue sky after the rain...
Lomography by Yours Truly
I love it!

Wow it's been a really long time since I blogged. Meh, the only absolute reason is... Laziness.

Alright I'm waiting for my stew to simmer so I've decided to blog. Time for updates!

So well on Friday I had a mini SC outing with all the guys-SCs except Firdhouse, he couldn't make it so yup. Kris as well. So well we met at Clementi (I was late so sorry!) and we headed to Sumo House to eat. That's like our usual hangout place to eat. Sherman joined us later and we talked and chatted. The chat continues even until out dinner hehe.

Had bubbletea and we chatted at near the NTUC bus stop. Weilun, ZR left first and the rest of us left and chatted till quite late. Damn, I really miss those days, these chats totally reminded me of last year. And what's best? We reminisced about that had happened. So... All pure memories.

On Saturday went to eat dinner with Jeslyn, Ade, WQ and Neal at this steamboat buffet restaurant in Sunset Way. Not bad but I think they could have more variations to the items sold. I think it's just too little :P

Yup that's about all for those two days.

I realised those two days have something in common - memories

On Friday, I purposely took the "Pei Tong route" to Clementi. Oh boy, it just brings back lots of memories about my primary school days. And plus the SC outing as well, it just brings back memories! On Saturday, I went to Sunset Way. Which is a place I spent when I was in P4 and while I was learning English, so another memory.

Memory is really funny uh.

Alrighty I'm waiting for the stew to simmer (for one hour...). And at night I'll go back to study. Honestly I'm sick of studying anatomy but I'm happy that I've finished heart, respiratory and urinary. I'm going for Immunology tonight. Alright hopefully I'll have fun tonight. See ya!

I love seeing the blue sky after the rain, for it tells me there's always hope after each problem we gain

No comments: