Tuesday 24 August 2010

Hardwork, unpaid

The moon, and its beautiful craters!
Photography by Yours Truly
Edited, and cropped :)

Don't worry, I'm not referring to myself about the title. It's about someone else and I really pitied him :( It's Dr Elangovan!

Okay so anyway today, there was supposed to be a Biochem workshop where he will run through everything as revision again. Well apparently I think I few people signed up for it (that was a few weeks ago) and there should be about 20 people there. But out of the 40 people of stage A of DBS, only 3 people came. They are Bobby, Ahpa and me.

Whew, and I can sense his sadness. Cause he prepared a some fermented sugars to show us, he even made yogurt (as in addition of bacteria to milk) which he will show us in the afternoon. And also he prepared so many worksheets, he planned the activities and such, but only 3 people came. So he had to cancel everything.

Poor Dr E, I understand how he truly feels, cause this happened to me once.

Anyway so we ended up going through lipids, which I understand more now :)

Nope, please don't think I'm ranting and sort of "blaming" those who never came. After all it's all your choice right? Peace, don't think all of the negativities yes.

So anyway after the changed-to-one-hour workshop, Ahpa and I went for lunch. I didn't feel like eating so... I just had pieces of bun. And oh, I had a nice chat with her. Salute to her for going back to and from Malaysia today just to attend the workshop! Wow.

I decided to go home after that since no one is studying with me in school, and ehh I don't really like studying alone in school, it feels a bit weird and lonely :/ But I'll be studying with ah Pow tomorrow! Finally meeting her again hehe. And I'm meeting Jolene as well, my money!! Haha no worries, I'm not money minded :)

And at home... I did Math! Yay I'm so happy that I finished Tutorial 13, thank you to Lizzie again cause she taught me hehe. And I did my revision notes! Yay, well still left with chapter 14 and 4, which I have not understood fully yet. No point writing notes blindly right?

Alrighty I guess that's all for today. Gosh, a few more days to school reopening. And I' not even 100% prepared yet! Argh this is killing me. Lutte a finir! Fight to the finish in French that is. Alrighty, Bonsoir!

Miss Philippines in Miss Universe 2010 is awesome! Asian FTW :D

No comments: