Tuesday 31 August 2010

Teacher's day 2010

Time is like a flowing water
Photography by Yours Truly
Each moment will reveal its new molecules of water

Righty, today was the celebration of Teacher's Day in my secondary school! So well as a so called -tradition- I decided to go back with some of my 4E1'09 peeps and we finally met up again. Even though many people could not make it, I still feel happy to go back to Tanglin and meet with my friends again. Brings back memories really.

So well we met up in school and meet with our teachers! Well even though it was not every teacher, I am glad to see some and talked about how has things go for them. Well yeah it's really weird uh. Last year I was talking to them as a student. Asking them questions. Now we complain about how difficult things can be in our school. Weird isn't it?

Well I wanted those who go back to write this letter (with all its format) but apparently not everyone got the message, so there were only 8 letters, out of the 20 odd I think. Well never mind, just that I learnt how the usual CRS (Class Relay System) failed. It's okay, on the bright side, Mrs Lee do love the letter she told me. That's good to hear.

After the meet up some of us went to New York New York for lunch. Had an enjoyable time there talking, and sharing about our lives. How the JC people and the poly people interacted and we shared our stories. I guess life had pretty much changed. For better or worst, I wish my friends all the best alright. We can do it.

And yeah that's all for today I suppose.

Coming back to Tanglin certainly brings back memories. Even though we may have changed in one way or another, I ultimately hope that our friendship and bond shall remain. I would like to thank those 4E1'09 who took their time to return, and especially to those who had written their letter. To those who did not, it's okay :)

Alrighty, two more days to Immunology test! Aye aye aye! Full steam ahead for these two days! See you :)

It's either I'm over sensitive. Or I'm thinking too much.

No comments: