Friday 27 August 2010

La pluie

Light graffiti!
Potography by Yours Truly
Trying out these days, very fun!

The rain in French that is. Well yeah today it was raining quite heavily in the late morning, which results in Niv and me not going to school! Oh well, seems like the rain wants us to stay at home hehe. Recently the weather has been a bit weird so yeah.

Anyway I tell myself that I must make the most out of today! Since it's nearing to school reopening... So yeah. I did Immunology today. I think it's alright, I understand it better now. Those weird and complicating antigen processing done by our dear MHC class one and two. Diagrams rock! Haha. Okay gotta move on to ten soon :)

Recently I've been feeling rather.... "poetic". It weird in a sense that I feel like making poems, but at the same time I don't know where to start. Well honestly, great ideas come in a blink, go in a blink. Sometimes I just ponder about somethings that are going on, then... The inspiration just went poof. So yeah. Oh well.

I can be feeling weird at times. It's hard to describe. There are always some moment where I would feel this feel-good feeling, but at the same time, sad and good and yeah feeling. Feels really weird. But I love the good vibe there.

Life is weird. That's it. But it's unique.

Alright that's all for the short post. Feeling.... Weird again! Currently listening to Melodies of Life by Nobuo Uematsu. One of my favourite FF song. See you!

Lets sing to the melodies of life.

No comments: