Wednesday 4 August 2010

Gap

Sometimes all we need is a sunshine
Photography by Yours Truly
That shines everyone's heart happily

Whew, it's been such a long time since I blogged. Well partly cause I'm busy. Well I've always been haha. Now is like the last week before the YOG break. Hmm, wouldn't even call it a break since it's just more of like a "study break". Since after the break we are having our final exam. Eeps.

Hmm I think the week has been great so far. Except that I totally screwed my French test! Well I can explain that. Firstly last week I was busy with band, so no time to study. On Sunday I had IBM, so couldn't study either. And worst, I forgot what to study on Monday :P

Lets put that aside...

Anyway been busy studying all these while cause firstly, I have a test on Friday for Biochem! Oh dear haha. I'm left with two more chapters. Two HUGE more chapters. Which one is not even finished being taught. Yum. Anyway next one, I had cytokine essay to do. Well I'm done now, and somewhat pretty much satisfied by it :)

And of course been studying cause exams are coming. As I said in my past posts, I felt that suddenly, the chapters are getting harder all of a sudden. Ehh so of course it's natural for me to study it more right. Well, nothing better clarify your doubts than study it again. And again.

These days been staying back with Nivedha and Syazwan. Haha, studying with them is fun cause they never fail to make me laugh. There's always a point of time where we just laughed. Always. Cause of something, somewhat.

Studying with others is fun haha :)

Alrighty that's all for today. Lipids will be mine tonight (hopefully) and if possible, A&P as well. And talking about the letter A and P, tomorrow I'll be getting my AP chem results back! Errr okay.. Haha hopefully it turns out alright.

There's this gap between us. I just hope it doesn't get longer. And more awkward.

2 comments:

Nivedha G said...

Yo! :)

I was just catching up with your blog and came across this one!

"These days been staying back with Nivedha and Syazwan. Haha, studying with them is fun cause they never fail to make me laugh. There's always a point of time where we just laughed. Always. Cause of something, somewhat."

haha..yup,we seriously had a lot of fun studying together.especially that time when we watched the sketch show because we were stressed over cytokine essay!!!good times,good times :D

Adhi said...

OH wow Nivedha I didn't realise you commented on this one! LOL. Haha yeah, and now I have fun studying with you as well! Yeah man, good times! :)