Thursday 12 August 2010

YOG flame!

YOG flame, burning brave and bright
Photography by Yours Truly
Back to the days of my camera phone! :D

Righty, today the YOG flame came to SP! Haha it was so awesome, well I came in a last minute decision thing. Jeslyn said she's coming to SP. Then I saw Vivian and the rest... So I decided to stay a while to check things out!

But we waited almost 2 hours there for the flame to arrive -.-"

Anyway we just hand around the plaza area to watch things going on. There were a few performances and so we watched it and yeah. Then we moved to the place where the torch was going to arrive from and waited in anticipation. Well it finally arrived.

It was so funny, as it arrived, everyone went to rush in so we were sort of "squeezed" and it was sort of chaotic. But well seeing the flame arrived was a nice thing. Firstly I thought this thing is gonna be boring, like oh yeah, just a torch. But actually it was quite nice, the vibe is cool, we see the flame which traveled from a lot of different countries!

Then we watched some other performances, and then I went to eat with Jeslyn at Sumo. Long time never eat there already. Oh and I was suddenly having headache, it's so weird.

You know what, I think the torch relay is an awesome event. I think it's in one way or another a proud event for all of our athletes. Too bad I'm not a sportsman, I wish there's this like music Olympics, I think it will be cool! I know there's a choir Olympic, but not sure about music as a whole.

Events like this are good morale booster for both the athletes and the people. Hmm too bad not gonna watch live competitions. Just gonna catch it at home :D

Alright that's all for today! SC meeting tomorrow so yay, long time never see em already :D See you!

Raise our hands for our generation, fly the flag of every nation :)

No comments: