Monday 23 August 2010

Gayane

Sweden
Photography by Yours Truly
I wanna visit Europe one fine day, again!

Okay I know the title above sounds weird. It's actually a ballet which music is composed by Aram Khachaturian. Even more confused? Khachaturian is a Russian composer! Or to be exact, a Soviet-Armenian composer! And yes I'm falling in love with his songs. It's so nice....

Basically I'm falling in love with Russian composers now. First I liked Borodin. His Polovtsian Dances, In The Steppes of Central Asia and some of his string quartet are really really nice. Perfect studying companion, really!

Now I somehow prefer Russian and Italian composers as compared to Western-Europe composers, perhaps cause I'm always exposed to Western European music, so discovering Russian music is like a wow to me. Just like how I was exposed to classical music first :)

Anyway hmm nothing much to talk about haha. Today was awesome, I spent the day studying with Nivedha, Syazwan, WP and Lizzie. Thanks a lot Lizzie! I understand chapter 13 more now :D And I'm happy for I've killed 3 Immunology Chapters now, yay :)

Tomorrow I'll be having Dr E's lesson. I wanna go... And I'm thinking of not going... Oh dead haha why can't I make up my mind :/ But should be going. I really wanna recap the materials! I think Biochem is going to be one of my poorest subject. Don't say such things! Nope nope! Haha

Righty I guess that's all for today. Oh man, listening to these Russian songs make me feel like going to Russia itself. Arrgh I wanna go for a holiday!! Okay okay see you then :)

Why are Singaporeans (most) so impatient :[

No comments: