Friday 6 August 2010

Depressed

I want to buy a ticket
Lomography by Yours Truly
A one-way ticket to paradise

Sigh, I know I have blogged with this title for a few times already. Yeah. Well sometimes it's weird. There are times where I got so stressed because of something. But today is different. On my way home, I got depressed. Like, really depressed.

Symptoms? My chest (not heart) hurts.

When I reach home, all I ever feel is to simply run away from this world. Run somewhere far where I can forget what life is to me. I know this is equal to death. Hell no haha! I just need.. A vacation I guess?

And when I talk about vacation, I really mean a vacation. Beautiful scenery, nice mood, happiness and most importantly, freedom. Like going to a place where you can forget about your life. No more school, no more work, no more future, no more reality. Just like taking an escape from your life.

Of course, we gotta head back to our course.

Life is funny. We always say we gotta enjoy life, we gotta live it. But there's always a particular moment where we just forget about it. We feel like giving up, we feel like surrendering. But somehow life never gives up on you. There's always a moment we rise back up. And that's when life seems so much better.

I just need an escape seriously. Life is never perfect, nor it is wonderful. But the challenges ahead are what makes it such a unique one. It's okay to take a break from reality and do things you wish to do. It's bad to stay off course either.

Alright I guess that's all for today. Study break coming, I've already came up with a list of too-do/revise-list on the break. Sigh, it's not even a freaking break. Wait, it is a study break haha. See ya then!

Can I go to a place, where I can be a child once more?

No comments: