Thursday 19 August 2010

Procrastinator... Hopefully not!

Two adorable cats at my hometown
Photography by Yours Truly
Just look at that innocent kitten!

You know there's always this thing with the word above and me. Procrastination. Ugh, I hate it when it happens. Okay today I wouldn't really count it a procrastinating. More like... "Study block"? (Instead of the "mental creativity block" thing)

So well yeah I didn't study much the past two days. Yikes, my exams are coming soon and I still have so much to cover! Is this crazy or what. Okay so today I wanted to study in the afternoon after lunch. But well... Nothing gets inside me! This is ridiculous. Very.

So well yeah I really hope that my procrastination is gone.

Umm okay and as for yesterday I didn't study at all! All I did was shopping and outing haha. Well I took my camera off servicing and tried some shots. Oh man I miss my camera so much. I guess this is because I really love photography. One week without my girlfriend feels so weird.

So glad to know that that stupid black dot is gone! I will take care of my camera more! Arrrgh haha it sucks to have some things in the censor. And there's no more that black thing on the viewfinder as well. Yay man, so I took some shots yesterday :)

Alright I guess that's all for today. Studying with Nivedha tomorrow! So it's finally going to be a productive day for me! Alrighty see you :)

Don't work too hard on yourself, or life will laugh at you.

No comments: