Sunday 29 August 2010

Weird

The sky of eternity
Lomography by Yours Truly
I shall one day, grab it.

To put it simply, I've been feeling rather "weird" lately. It's something I can't just describe simply in words. It's hard to describe, it's hard to explain. Basically it just feels weird. A feeling of happiness, anxiety and sadness mixed up together. No idea why.

Anyway I just feel like blogging. To let the steam out :)

So finally the lessons are starting. Well sort of lessons, more of exams! Yup, it will officially begin next week. Thursday to be exact. I'm sort of... Prepared haha. But I well hopefully I can do well in my exams! Whew, 60% is not easy you know. It's not.

And talking about exams, I've decided not to study tonight, or in fact today. Even though well I read some immunology in the afternoon. I'm going to do my Teachers' day card! So happy to be going back to Tanglin again to meet with my friends on Tuesday.

I think I don't know if I'm too stressed or what, that I've been feeling these weird things. But I do know and I do hope it will come to an end pretty soon. Just now my sis and I were talking about having a vacation. A sign that a rewarding reward is coming soon though! Oh yeah.. Hehe.

Okay that's all for today, and this short and a lil meaningless post. Writing helps I suppose. Righty, that's all and see ya!

Oh I thought of this saying today. To be poor, without feeling poor. And to be rich, without feeling rich. That is one of life's perfect bliss :)

No comments: