Sunday 29 May 2011

Back to square one



Right, today my sis had returned back to Indo for good! Which means I'll be alone here :O Plus with the fact that my cousin is going back to Indonesia too, as he'll be continuing his studies there instead, that means I'm really alone! :O But oh well, that's why I said it's back to square one, when I first came here, where I have to live away from my parents.

So I guess I have to get a good used-to situation then I should be feeling okay. And thankfully there's a test tomorrow, so my mind is taken off somewhere else. So I guess I should feel okay! Hehe.

Anyway today was really an unproductive day. But I guess that's the way I wanted it to be. In the afternoon I just felt like doing nothing. Literally doing nothing. Cause I wasn't in the mood of doing anything. I wanted to run in the evening but it was dark and cloudy outside, with thunder roaring from the distance. Thinking it was going to rain... I fell asleep heh.

I didn't realise that I slept for like 2 hours from 5 till 7. I woke up at 6 halfway. I rushed to cook! Cause my plan is to finish cooking etc and start studying at 10. I have burnt the whole afternoon so I have no choice but to make a full good use of the night. But I cooked an awesome (Self-praise) chicken carrot and mushroom soup! It's so delcious :D

Here's the picture! :)

Oh well now that I'm alone, I realise I have to do more things. In a sense... I have to plan my cooking/food requirement for the week. Now that my sister is no longer here, I won't eat out that often (eating out alone sucks :P). So I guess more cooking and more da-baoing! So I cooked lots of soup today and saved some for tomorrow. Yum.

It's one week left to holiday. Which I'm not really looking forward or feel so excited about. Since the dreaded exams is AFTER the holiday. I'm not sure why SP made it this way. But since this happened for me, lets just see, who knows it's a better system (hopefully, which I feel it isn't). So I guess yup, hopefully I can study well during the holidays!

And I'll be going back this Friday, and decided not to go back for the entire holiday. Going back to Singapore 3 days earlier! Cause I really have to study for the exams. And hmm I got this feeling that I won't be studying much during the holidays either. It's a holiday for goodness' sake haha, I find it really hard to study. Doing work is fine, studying is a bit hmm.

Alright I guess that's all for today! Gotta bathe then study. Despite the fact that I'm alone now, I'm not going to give up. I'm back to square one, but I'm sure I'll be making my way to get the check-mate. Yep. See you!

Time to be even more independent :)

No comments: