Monday 2 May 2011

Editorial and Red-dy outing! :D

Food we bought :D

Right! I had so much fun today at Sentosa with my lovely editorial team and Red-dy! It was really a fun day, great way to celebrate this extra day of holiday! :D

Anyway we met at Vivo at 1030, but lots of people we late :P Then headed to Giant to shop for tidbits! And drinks and so on, and we da bao-ed food from banquet as well to eat at Sentosa. Thankfully Fauzi could make it today! So it's really nice to "complete" the editorial team, even though some people were not able to make it.

We headed for Siloso beach. And damn it was drizzling lightly. But anyway we started the game with Frisbee monkey! It's really funny how I tricked so many people, pretending to be a player while I was a monkey :P After that we played volleyball, another fun game! We were just saying continue continue! Even though the ball was out :P

And we also added variations like we have to say a food when we hit the ball. Fron Nasi Ayan to spaghetti, to bimbimbap to prata and lots of things. It was just really funny to see the reactions of people (especially Jolene :P) when the ball was coming towards them! And today wasn't a good ball day for me, my face got hit for so many times! Haha, and Jolene almost hit my little brother :P Thankfully the ball she kicked hit my stomach heh.

Next we played ta...boleng? Taboleng haha. It's Kai Xuan's game. It's a game of run-and-chase and it's so awesome! My group was playing against a group where Miss Joanne was the captain. And since I was the captain, it was so funny to see her reaction! We were distracting her by asking pharmacology questions hehe. She's such a great lecturer, taking her time to join a day with us! :D Thanks Miss Joanne for coming!

After taboleng we decided to just sit down and lepak. Played truth or truth heh. The questions were really really absurd and funny. And then we played frisbee monkey again, this time round more people. And teehee, I tricked many more people! Woohoo. It's so awesome tricking them. And we were "bullying" Rahman by asking the monkeys to catch his balls/frisbee haha.

While some of us left, the rest headed for Vivo and we had dinner there. Sadly time wasn't much left so we just stayed for a while and we went home. But nevertheless, I had great fun today! :D Thank you so much to my editorial team and Red-dy for making this public holiday an awesome one :D And great, now I feel lazy to go to school, but say yes to school-starting-at-3 tomorrow!

Alright I gotta bathe, then do my work. Left with some tutorial which I have to do, and hopefully able to finish by tonight so that I can study in tomorrow's afternoon. And I'm feeling rather tired now so hoping to get a great sleep tonight! See ya :D

The sun, the sand and the sea. Never fail to give me fun

No comments: