Sunday 1 May 2011

Happy SIX HUNDREDTH POST :D

First of all, to my dear blog, life-symphony.blogger....

HAPPY 600th POST! :D

Thank you so much for bearing with me, as usual! I'm glad to have a blog like you where I can just let my emotions flow into this simple page. And words will just start running like water. Emotions just flow like the river. And joy just fill my heart up. Thank you so much for being something when someone isn't around :D

Anyway since it's the 600th post, lets mark it with something special!

I just gave my table a "make over". Well not a make over like those in TV but I just placed a cool photo frame that holds 9 photos (taken by me). So it sort of give colour and "life" to my already-messy table. And actually, these 9 pictures tell me something. They act as a reminder for me to do something, always, everyday :) Here's the picture!


The 2nd picture on the 1st row - the piano.
This picture reminds me of my never-ending passion, love, and dream for music. Even though this photo was taken in black and white, the piano, is one black and white instrument that produces colourful music only the ear could see. Music is always there when I feel sad, I feel happy, I feel lonely. That's why, it's my life :)

The 1st picture on the 2nd row - some feathery plant.
The plant, with its soft feather-like feature, was swaying gently in the wind. This photo is a reminder for me, that whenever I have a bad day, I'll just let the wind carry away all the worries of yesterday. Get on with it, be positive, solve the problem, and move on! :)

The 2nd picture on the 2nd row - my dog.
I took this photo of my dog, in sort of a random moment. Little did I know I took a nice photo of him with that innocent and cute look. This photo is a reminder for me to always smile. To be happy, and live a positive life. This dog of mine is the fattest and biggest one. But actually, he's one timid dog, and cute one as well. And "many things" happened to him (which is hard to explain). But I love how he never fails to make me smile, with his "Awww" face.

The 3rd picture on the 2nd row - my other dog pondering over a green field.
This photo is a reminder for me, to always live curious. Never stop wandering about this wonderful life. To never stop searching for the answer to the questions of life. Life is such a wonderful journey filled with mystery, so one should never stop questioning about this! And with the fact that I'm a Biomed Research student, being curious is sort of a must thing to do :)

The 2nd picture on the 3rd row - reflection of a puddle of water.
Reflection. Just like a mirror, this puddle of water reflects me when I stand on top of it. It's a reminder for me, to always look into a mirror before I criticise others. And as Michael Jackson's famous "Man in the mirror" says: I'm starting with the man in the mirror. I'm asking him to change his ways. If you want to make the world a better place, take a look at yourself to make that change :D

The 3rd picture of 1st row, 1st and 3rd picture of 3rd row - photos of sunsets.
As you all know, I love sunsets. And these three pictures show my love for sunsets. Sunsets are beautiful scenes that end the day, and tell us that another one is coming. It's a wonderful scene that ends a day, and reminds me to always keep smiling for tomorrow :)

As for 1st picture 1st row, it's just a random photo :P

So yeah, these are how these 9 photos act as a reminder for me, to do all of the above things everyday. This is why I love photography. Not only taking photos freezes a moment of time which one will never retrieve back, the photos created can also tell stories, or even teach us lessons about life. It can brings memories, or serve as a reminder for us :)

And those little cute diamonds at the bottom are the "gems" some people gave me during the FLP camp. They also serve me as a reminder of my strengths, my weakness, and how I grow from them. They also remind me of how each individual is a unique gem in this world.

Alright what a long post! Gonna head to bed early cause I'm meeting my lovely editorial and RED-dy team tomorrow! See you :D

Ahhh... Life, what a wonderful symphony it is.

No comments: