Wednesday 11 May 2011

Hope


Whew! My Mongolian CIP interview is over... Finally, I can heave a sigh of relief.... Not yet. Till the result comes out I suppose. But oh well I pulled it off I guess. I just gave my best shot, speak what I have to speak, right from the bottom of my heart. And now I'm feeling both relieved and anxious. Releieved for the interview is over, anxious for the result.

Yes I want this like really really want this. But oh well I'm not the interviewer so how would I know how well I did. And well... Let's just hope for the best! Hmm? :)

Today sort of reminds me of my DPA interview. Like how much I feel relieved after the interview and then anxious after that. Cause of the result. And well thankfully I got selected, so does Candy (she got interviewed together with me too). Haha so well yeah, I'll just hope for the best I guess. It's not good to worry too much, or be too confident either :)

Today was an ordinary Wednesday I suppose. Somehow I feel that time flies really quickly today. Like as if a day just went pass so quickly. And I love the fact that we, Biomed research students, have our own "room" at T11A haha. So it was good spending the waiting-for-my-interview time doing some work.

After going for my interview, we (Candy, Kai and Johnathan) stayed back a while in spectrum. Kai left for her diving and then the rest of us went off as well. I went to Clementi first to print some photos. And I was in the middle of this heated argument of a customer and the shop owner. I was feeling a bit err and hmm and I feel like calming the both parties down. But I don't want cause... I don't wanna be carried inside the argument.

But oh well I hate seeing arguments between customers and shop owners. I'm sure there's OTHER DIFFERENT and GOOD way of solving things rather than using anger right? But sorry, this time round, I believe the customer is on the right side. I really love his "rebuttals" against the shop owner heh.

And... I received a call from the shop and the aunty was like

"Hello this is the photo shop, anyone print photos today?"

Me : "Yeah, it's me, is it ready for collection?"

"Yeah, ask him (I told her it's me -.-) to take the photos"

"Yes I'll take it tomorrow"

"Yeah just ask him to take, it's ready for collection!!"

"Yes I know I'm collecting tomorrow...!"

-Hangs up phone-

Seriously...?

Oh well, I'll just be patient I suppose... No point getting angry with her. I just really hope she can change her attitude... And her mindset! I know it's pretty hard working in a harsh environment where orders can pile up like crazy. But that doesn't give the reason that one should show tantrum to others. Especially at work. I guess stress/anger-management is really important huh.

Alright I guess that's all for today! Shall continue studying for tonight... And studying early tomorrow morning I guess. Sigh, I think I've procrastinated enough seriously. Time to get my ass up and do work~ See you :)

Hope for the future, shout it don't whisper - Beautiful Seed, Corrinne May

No comments: