Thursday 5 May 2011

Blank

T11B :)

Blank, empty, headache, restless, light-headed. These are the few words I can use to describe how I'm feeling today. Not sure why, but I've not been feeling well today. It just feels as if... I don't know. Empty, blank and restless. Plus I was having headaches too... That's the reason why I didn't go for band today...

Anyway today was great, had our first "official" Funana lesson with Dr Lee. Really cool lecturer, funny and friendly :D Next was OCRM as usual. Well I can't deny it but well Thursday is really a Chemistry day! Heh. It's pretty Chemistr-ey but well alright I guess. I'm very happy that we share OCRM class with the DBS 2....1? 22? 23? Oh dear I forgot. But well, my DBS 1A02 people! It feels as if we're not separated, even though yes we are.

So had lunch together under T11A, and well... It just feels as if it was those days we used to have last year. Especially on Tuesdays where we'll have lunch there after Microbio, then go for Ms Khoo's class. Sigh, and now we're all in year 2. But I'm still glad with the fact that we're still together so it doesn't feel that we're separated eh.

Even after the 2nd lesson of OCRM, we still hang out together under T11A, waiting for our respective practical classes. But urgh, that's when I start to feel unwell. Headaches kicking in, and that "empty" feeling, I'm not sure why. But well I still went for practical, and we (Syazwani and I) were the last group to finish. But no worries! Speed isn't important, at least we finished it before 6 huh.

I've decided not to come for band, cause I don't know whether my condition will worsen or not. I rest a while just now after reaching home. Feel much better now :) Hopefully I won't be feeling unwell again tomorrow... Cause yeah. It just sucks, the feeling, you know.

Anyway I wanna talk about something.

For no reason... I was feeling so excited about the Mongolian OCIP trip in September. And I haven't even went for the interview (which I really really really hope I can get in man!). But well I don't know. I guess I'm the kind of person who really can't contain excitement properly heh. Especially to events/things which I am REALLY looking forward into, or I just LOVE.

Example? Hair for Hope 2010. I saw the email and I just felt excited for no reason. And till the day of my shave arrives, then I feel "relieved" in a sense heh. Next, my HK trip. It's the reason why I felt so "stressed" on the few last days of the exams just because I can't wait for it to arrive. Last but not least, my Sweden trip. After getting my Schengen visa, that's when I feel so whewww and just wished my SA1 (back then) could end ASAP.

Same goes for some upcoming events this year. I'm not sure why but yeah. I just feel so excited and can't wait for these events to finally happen. Is it because of pure excitement or joy? Or is there something behind it. Well for me, there's something behind them hehe. But yeah, I just can't wait! Hahaha.

Oh and one more thing, I really hope that my friends can get through the interviews as well. I think OCIP with friends = great, awesome, unforgettable, amazing fun! So yup, I really hope that all of us can get through the interview and go for the OCIP together! :D

Alright I guess that's all for today. See you!

Cause nothing beats the joy, of doing something good.

No comments: