Saturday 14 May 2011

SPSB FOC 2011 :D


Hello! I just got back from SPSB's FOC :D Well I'm supposed to still be in the camp now but I left earlier today cause my sis is coming to Singapore! :D So yep, gotta leave halfway :/ Nevertheless I had an awesome 2 days with my group - slide cream! I really love our cheer haha, thanks to Zachary for the "total ownage" movement at the end heh.

Anyway I left for band camp last night. The first day was nothing much except for cheers, the "podium" moment and grouping etc. I spent the night... Eating heh. Went to 7-11 with some of the band peeps to get stuff. And we almost got locked! :O And then I played cards with Alvin, Carmen, Randall, Kevan and a year one, oh dear I forgot his name. But they (Carmen, Randall, Kevan) were teaching us to play bridge :D

So I slept for a total of only 3 hours -.-

The morning was spent by 5BX, the fun style I guess hehe. But oh gosh, we went to W10 and somehow, some of the band peeps and me are having like itchy legs and hands. I think the place is too dusty or something like that. After that proceeded for breakfast, and then went back to W10 for more games. I like blow wind blow. I "cheated" for staying put, cause I couldn't hear what they said heh.

Next was lunch and followed by captain's ball. Haha sorry but some matches were really fun to watch! :P I didn't play any cause I guess I'll give my spot to the year ones. Plus I'm not good and captain's ball :P And while the rest prepare for the night games (AKA changing to their unwanted shirt), I took my bag and left :O

But I guess the band camp was a fun one! And plus I get to mingle around with some year ones, so it's a great opportunity not to feel so "lonely" with the year ones during band :P Plus I get to interact with the year 2s as well, who I'm not so close with previously. Get to know more people, the merrier :D

And yeah I guess that's all for today! See ya then. Preparing for a long weekend :O

Untold stories of the heart.

No comments: