Sunday 8 May 2011

Sunny Sunday

Reflection of the sunset on my window. Like wings across the horizon.

Today (and yesterday) was a... Really really HOT day. Gosshh. I remembered I went into the toilet yesterday, just to pee, and it's like some roasting oven inside! And today the similar happened. But oh well thankfully it's sunny and dry. If it's sunny and humid. We can all be "boiled" inside the weather already seriously -.-

But anyway yesterday was a great day I guess. It's a sunny Saturday and I met Debra and Shawn in SP. They are having an assignment about interviewing a foreigner (AKA me) so yep. It's really fun I guess (except for the part where we'll have to walk around to find a quiet space and everything is closed due to polling day).

And Shawn's questions were so... Wow hahaha. From lady gaga to photography to school work! Haha. But nevertheless I had fun :) Glad to work with you both.

Today is my sister's birthday so happy birthday sis! And we also gave her a surprise last night. I gave her an iPod touch. Yes it maybe a pretty expensive gift but the reason why I bought her that is because she bought me my iPod touch 2 years ago. And since she'll be returning to Indo this month, I wanna get her that as well. So yep.

And since the sky was awesome today, I've decided to go for a run too! I wanted to try running a new route. So today I ran in a new route which is from my condo to Holland V and back again. Ran about... 4 KM, roughly. And I took 29 minutes! Is that slow? Okay I don't know but... For me time doesn't matter. I run for the sake of enjoying running. Not for "oh I run faster than you" kind of thing. Or "oh I can run this distance in this time".

Just run! :)

And for dinner I cooked....


Tadah! It's pan-fried chipolata sausages with tomatoes and garlic. Oh yum. This is what's my term of comfort food I guess. Not only it's good to eat, gives you warmth, but easy to cook as well! Just dump the whole thing in... Just kidding. I pan-fried the sausages first, then take em out, then tomatoes and garlic, then put them back in :)

So I guess that's all for this hot and sunny weekend. I wanna do my work hehe. Plus do some other stuff. Felt really happy for I studied on the weekend, which I usually don't heh. But oh well, I have to keep this up! Alright see ya :D

Hot Sunday, but the blue sky is still, and will always be loved.

No comments: