Wednesday 25 May 2011

Productive


Wee, another productive Wednesday was today! Did lots of things again today, stayed back with Zaki to study as well hehe. And I managed to do what I planned to do again so yesh I'm very happy hehe. Nothing beats the joy of satisfaction when you manage to do the things you planned to do. And you stick to them and you did them and yep.

Morning was alright I guess, pharmacology as usual. Yay we're done with what we need for MST. Good news or bad news but oh well. At least we finish em! Pharmacodynamics is a bit of a ?? to me though, gotta read more. But pharmacology is pretty interesting. Biochem was alright again, had the class quiz again and this time round we got 2nd by half mark heh.

Nevertheless I think Mdm Mah's idea of having this quiz is a fun thing, we get to learn together, have fun and study! :)

After school stayed back with Syazwani to do our Biorisk work. We did everything, and turned out.. We only have to pick 3 activities -.- but anyway we ended up picking one from each of us (Me, Syaz and Reb). Zaki came after that while Syaz gotta leave for CCA. Studied with Zaki till about 7.40 and then we both head home. I met my sister in Clementi for dinner though.

Something "inspirational" happened just now.

While we were walking towards the MRT station, we passed by that plaza area thingy where there were lots of graduants outside the SPCC taking pictures, taking jump shots, giving hugs, with a big smile on their face. SP is having their graduation ceremonies from Monday to Thursday I think. And there were lots of happy faces here and there.

Zaki and I decided to stop to see the commotion.

Me: Two years later, we'll be there hahaha.

Zaki: Yeah man, all the best "gives that punch hi-five"

Me: Okay set, 2 years later we take photos there, and jump shots. I'll be the photographer.

Zaki: Haha okay

Me: And who knows? When we are there two years later, there will be two year 2s talking the exact same thing right here.

Hahaha, it's a pretty awkward statement but somehow... True and enlightening I suppose :)

Oh well seeing the graduants made me happy for them. Their 3 years of poly life have come to an end and of course it's time for them to celebrate. It will be our turn 2 years later, and some of my friends (and I) can't wait to graduate (as seen from their FB status and tweets). Same for me, I can't wait but... They will be the inspiration for me to work hard! :)

Alright I feel happy for accomplishing many things in the afternoon but well, I didn't do so at night. Ended up doing nothing, and I'm freaking sleepy right now (it's 12:51 now, look how long I left my blogger on the page but not blogged). But I guess... I shall sacrifice tonight, and use tomorrow to pay back my unused time today.

Sweet, that's all for today I guess! And yayness, it's gonna rain soon! Please rain tonight, I want a cold morning tomorrow :P

2 more years. Lets make them a wonderful one.

No comments: