Friday 27 May 2011

Do what I say I wanna do


Right, it's Friday night and I'm finally able to take some time off at night to do what I want to do, right after studying! Ouyeah, I did PK2 just now, and I did it before 12 and so... I can blog about the day! Heh. But yeah, my rule is that I won't blog if it crosses 12 (as in start to blog after 12, other than that it's okay) unless it's like... Something I really wanna write.

Okay nevermind if you don't get what I mean.

Anyway today was alright I guess. Feel so accomplished today, I'm such a good boy this Friday! Haha. Even though my class started at 12, I went to school at 10 to finish all my tutorials etc. But I felt so meow after seeing the email from Mdm Mah that says the deadline for the Biochem e-tutorials is 17th June. Oh my, and I rushed everything.

Hey, look on the bright side, I'm done! :D

Candy joined in at about 11 I think. We studied till class was about to start and we headed for class then. Oh my, I really find it difficult to hold my concentration together during Ms Chan's class. Cause I just find the lesson so difficult to understand! At first I felt okay and focussed in her lesson. Then my attention starts to drift. Any recommendation to keep my focus on?

Had the scifinder training in library after that. It was alright and fun! thankfully the trainer is someone cheery and nice. Was expecting this librarian with a monotonous voice and boring way of teaching (stereotypes... Oops). But she's nice hehe, and I find Scifinder really interesting! :)

Wanted to donate blood with Vithya, Candy and Kai, but the queue was so long so Vith and I decided not to donate blood. Ate lunch with Vithya (she ate cookie though). Thanks for accompanying me to eat my lunch! :D And then I went to T11C for further studying while Vithya left for home. At T11C there were Larry and Nic, and Niv joined later.

Had such a fun time at T11C, trying to hack Niv's account, and Niv trying to hack my twitter (which she succeeds by the way :P). But... Ultimately... I GUESSED her password correctly! Holy crap! Hahaha. But too bad she changed it already now :P And of course I did some biorisk and Pharmacology there. But just wasn't in the mood to study, oh meow.

Went to cut my hair in the evening... And bought ingredients for cooking and yep, that's all for the day :)

Anyway I've decided to start this "series" of writing once more. Not holiday writing but.... My favourite things! Haha.

My favourite things #1 - Sunset skies

You know don't you just love it when you are walking, on your way home or something like that, in the evening. And then you looked up onto the sky and see this nice picturesque view of the sky, pink, purple, blue, yellow, orange, or golden in colour. Yup, I think seeing beautiful sunsets is one of the most blissful thing that can happen in life seriously.

I enjoy sunset skies, or basically, skies. I think they represent freedom, they represent joy and peace. They represent lots of things. For instance I believe that skyscapes are like life. They are in constant change. Sometimes they are beautiful, sometimes they are just pure plain and grosteque. But that's the beauty of life isn't it? It's never perfect :)

Alright I guess that's all for the day! These new series will not be long long, just something short and simple, telling a short description of what I love hehe. Alright ciao!

Contain the excitement!

No comments: