Tuesday 10 May 2011

Hot like a G6


Okay the hot weather has probably killed lots of brain cells of mine... Thus the title. But anyway, yeah, these few days have been HOT. Like I mean seriously freaking hot like a G6. But thankfully it rained this morning :D I was so happy to see dark clouds in the sky this morning. And when it rained as I reached school today, I simply rejoiced mwahaha.

Anyway it's a pretty long day today. With two practicals, 2 hour Biochem lecture, one hour OCRM. And of all that, one hour break. And after the last lecture, went straight to band! Whew, only had like a packet of soy milk before band. But now I've indulged in... Macdonald :P Oh well, it's okay to treat yourself once in a while no?

Band was alright today. But the weather is so urgh. HOT. So yeah hot weather + sectional not such a perfect combination eh. But I feel happy for I think that I've done quite a lot today, especially with that killer piece called CELEBRATION. Haha. It's by Phillip Sparke, and I once saw this video in Youtube of Seika Girls in Japan playing The music of the sphere by him.

And one guy commented: It's Phillip Sparke, what can you expect or something like that hahaha.

It's a killer piece, but... Lets do it!

Anyway I guess that's all for today... Oh!!

I'll be having my Mongolian OCIP interview tomorrow! Oh gosh oh gosh, wish I can pull it off well and be selected for the trip :D I've been waiting for tomorrow to come cause I wanna end the interview ASAP. As I told you I've been feeling pretty excited about the trip, even though I have not been interviewed yet so... Tomorrow is the day I guess! :D

Really hope I can pull this through and be selected for the trip :D

Alright that's all for today! See you people :)

Hot hot weather. Hope to feel some chilly weather soon...

No comments: