Tuesday 3 May 2011

Music is for everyone


Right! Let me just make this a quick bloggy since I wanna do my work. Oh gosh I hate myself for procrastinating damn it. Okay okay. Anyway... Today was a great day cause it's an.... Odd-week! Tuesday! Gotta get to wake up late! (Sing according to "Friday" -.-) but yeah it's odd-week Tuesday so my class starts at 3~ Awesome or what.

Biochem was... Hmm okay. As usual need more reading but manageable. I'm really intrigued by those like glycolysis pathway. Can't believe those 10 steps are occurring inside me right now, and in your body 2 seconds ago, and yeah. Awesome human body :P

Today was the first time the freshies-band-its come for the practice! OMG man I can't believe there's like 15 clarinettists! How are we going to fit them AND the main band together inside our room. And there's like 12 trumpeters and more. Holy! The band room is just going to explode seriously. But I think it'll be awesome playing in a huge band, non?

But anyway, An Chun was telling the year ones why there's no audition in SP band. Cause Mr Leonard Tan, SPSB's previous conductor believes that music is for everyone. And I can't help it but to nod to that statement. Yes, music is definitely for everyone.

You might feel that everyone is not made for music. But actually music is for everyone. There's no denying to that :)

Alright that's all for today! See ya all soon :D

Yesh! Signed up for it already :D :D

No comments: