Friday 20 May 2011

INNER MONGOLIA HERE WE COME :D

How I felt today - over the clouds :)

Woohoo! Today was such an awesome day, thanks to Kai Xuan who tagged me in an FB post where she told me that Candy, Kai, Jonathan and I are going to Inner Mongolia! At first I didn't believe like how the heck did she know. Then she told me email. And I saw the email from Ms Tan and the heading was "Congratulations........" and I was like Yaaaaayyyy hahaha.

Oh gosh, my fear is finally cleared and phew - I can finally heave a sigh of relief... I feel really happy that we are going for the OCIP! Cause as I once mentioned it will be such awesome fun if we can go to Mongolia together and do the CIP together... Cause great friends + OCIP = Awesome fun! And oh, Kay Heng is selected too! So more people I know will be going :D

Was so excited about this from afternoon. Now that it's at night I feel more "stable" already. Boy, you don't know how excited I was in the afternoon and evening. I might not show it on my face but deep inside, I'm smiling like a total retard.

Anyway today was alright I guess. Practical in the morning was surprisingly short, and damn it I hate myself for being so clumsy during practical. I spilled a vial of Tatrazine accidentally and said the F word in front of TSO Kelvin. And he was like "relax" hahaha. Sorry, didn't meat to say that but seriously, I was so clumsy in the practical. Why.... I don't know.

Since the practical ended early, we lepak-ed in FC5 from 10 -12. GM bio was... Ouh. So... Nevermind, think positive! I can do this! I will revise and revise and revise again. Whew. So muc things to do yet soooo little time. Why why :(

After school ate lunch with Min Li and Lizzie, then Zaki joined in. Went to library to search for the iGenetics book and OMG, can't believe it's all being borrowed. I guess I'm too late. Joined Bobby, Nic, Larry for studying at T11C, which after that Niv, Syazwan and Vivian came. I didn't really study (screw myself). But I got the TCA cycle better now :D

Sigh, I really hate myself today. I told myself I wanna do my work at night and now I get 0% of my work done. How wonderful is that. Plus I'll be having sailing camp tomorrow and Sunday. No choice, I gotta do my work on Sunday I suppose :/ Why Adhi why... I should have gotten more self-control... Oh well it's done now! I have to keep my promise.

Alright, I haven't packed for the sailing camp which I'm really looking forward to :D It's been such a long time since I went sailing and can't wait to try it again hehe. Be back on Sunday! Hope I'll have a great fun for the camp! See you

Nothing makes me (and you) happier, knowing that one of your life-long wishes is going to come true :)

No comments: