Friday 27 January 2012

Part of us

Like the skyscape we change constantly
But like the skyscape, we're always a beauty
In our own unique ways

Today was a great Friday I suppose! Well I guess, with only like 4 hours of sleep last night, I managed to pull through everything today without falling asleep! :D Today's pathology is pretty interesting, how we can find ADMSC (adipose derived mesenchyal stem cells) from fats! OMG please I would love to donate my fat cells to save lives hahaha. But pretty interesting :)

And the rest of the day just went by pretty quickly. I've compiled the list of things we have to finish and well of course it's one long list. Seemingly endless, but it will come to an end pretty pretty soon. So yeah, how awesome isn't it? :) The next three weeks will be hell, we step into hell and one day we will emerge into paradise! Woohoo! :D

Anyway I was supposed to come for my last Sports Elective Programme training. But I ended up didn't. Anyway.... I've sort of missed the requirement to get the CCA point and the certificate as I've missed more than 2 lessons (I have reasons to miss them, not cause I purposely missed them!). One was my allergy, the other was KK briefing, then KK training, SPSB MD 35 and today. So alright I missed one today.

Nevertheless, I don't sign up for this for CCA points and certificate. My initial plan was to train for my SCMS 10K, but that was before I joined KK. When I joined the team, there were training and more events and hence I couldn't join some of the training. But no worries, I've enjoyed the sessions thus far, even though the people were a bit quiet and clique-ish (thankfully I have Doreen and Yuewei!).

I doubt they'll see this but to the trainers who had trained me for this programme, thank you so much cause even though I missed lots of lessons, I learned a lot from the lessons which I came to! All the running technique, training tips etc. Thanks a lot :) And to Fadzli? Fazli? Who's co-incidentally a PE teacher in TSS now, and who knows me thanks to my name on the banner -,- thank you for the encouragements! :)

So I've decided to meet pow and Jo straight away, and some changes made, we headed to Clementi straight away! :) Met Kelvin! OMG it's been like one year since we last met! He change a lot, his shoulder more broader. But it's good to know that there's still that part of him that never change - his jokes! Talking to him, Federick and the rest just brings me back to the sec 4 days we always had :)

Anyway wishing him all the best for his NS life! He'll be entering really soon so all the best! :D

Yep I guess that's all for today. Shall wake up early tomorrow to do work. They're waiting for me -.- alright people see you all!

There's part of us, that never change.

No comments: