Friday 20 January 2012

SPSB Musical Delights XXXV

Thank you SPSB for the musical delights!

I just got back from SPSB 35th Musical Delight! Really fantastic night for me and everyone else. But well I'm not a performer there. Just a photographer who help them capture theur MD 35 memories. Sigh, you know it's two totally different feel when you're on the stage playing, and on the audience seat watching? Totally different. And it feels really sad. I miss the feeling of performing. Really miss playing in a band.

Hence I make a promise...

I'll return ASAP and perform at SPSB 36th Musical Delights! I will graduate with the band. It's a promise I make to myself and others.


Anyway it's been my plan to return to the band anyway. I'm just taking a break from this semester. I hope I can return ASAP! But with ITP... Damn, I'll miss a few months of band again :(

But anyway whatever it is, returning back to band is a must. And is a yes, and is a plan for me. I'm not gonna change it :)

Just a short post tonight, cause I'll be fling off tomorrow morning back to Indo for CNY (Y)! Have not packed my stuff but soon! Alright see ya :D

I guess music is like oxygen to me. I can't live without it.

No comments: