Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012!

We all fear to go to a new place
To walk on a new road
To embark on an unknown journey
But we never stop dreaming
We don't fear to hope

Hello! First of all...

WISHING YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR! MAY 2012 BE AN AWESOME YEAR FOR ALL OF US!


And sorry but I'm cheating cause I'm actually writing this past 12 AM of 1/1/12 cause well, was playing card games with my cousins hehehe. And then I have to go and bathe and so on so well, didn't really manage tot hit before the clock hits 12. But never mind! Cause I'm writing this in the context of the first day of I-know-will-be-another-awesome-year of 2012! So yep, it's the thoughts that counts right? (How ironic, if you realise :P)

Well 2012 will be a new chapter, a new journey, a new page, a new adventure. We never know what lies ahead, but we surely know how to anticipate! And welcome the year with hopeful joy, joyful hope. Always be positive guys! I've learnt that in 2011 and well yeah it really helps. Life's just too short for you to frown. Smile, when you have problems, deal with it and not dwell in it. When there's a will, there's a way :D

I'm sure 2011 has been a great journey for us. A greatly awesome journey, a horrible journey, it's over now. But I'm sure at the same time, we could all take something from 2011 to bring with us to 2012. The bad, we learn and we make sure won't happen again. The good, we carry with us, and smile together with it as we remember them in the future.

I've definitely learnt a lot in 2011. Well uhh sadly somehow, I've realised all these thoughts AFTER writing that year-end post heh. But well, yep I've learnt lots of things. I guess I should list the major things I've learnt?

- That never doubt in yourself, cause you don't know how far you can go in life
- Life's just too short for it to be left undiscovered
- Life's just too short for you to say I can't do it
- No journey truly ends. In one way or another, every journey continues
- Things happen for a reason. If they don't, then they wouldn't have happened at all
- Be happy always. Life's too short for you to always complain, always frown.
- Be grateful with what you have. Stop whining and complaining of our inadequacies

Yup I guess all these? Hehe. Thanks to the events that happened in 2011, I've learnt all of these. And these valuable lessons will surely be carried with me always in 2012, and further. In life :) And of course these lessons will continuously be added! Hopefully everyday! :D

What do I want to make changes in 2012? Of myself, and of life? A lot I guess... And also. What do I hope to achieve in 2012? Myriad of things. Not forgetting my resolutions as well. I've listed down my resolutions (private hehehe). My main resolution will be something quite difficult. But I hope I can achieve it :) And I've written some "funny" resolutions. Hopefully can do them too!

I'm not a fortune teller. Or a sage that can see the future. Not someone who have the power to predict the year. but definitely someone who can dream and anticipate the joys and downs of 2012. Remember, how you embark on your journey is up to you. Things might happen, how you react to these things, is up to you too. And remember, you are the key to your own happiness, sadness and anger. Not others :)

Be it a great year, a so-so year, a bad year, a less-awesome year than 2011 or a better year, I'll embark on this journey with my heart and soul. I'll write this new chapter with my heart and eyes. I'll accept this challenge with a great heart and mind. I'll make 2012 a great year for me, and the people around me :)

Alright signing off now. I'll be going back to Singapore tomorrow (ah well). Been a great holiday here. So great I don't feel that I'm actually going back TOMORROW. Wow -.- must be the fun I had with my cousins the past few days! Okay see ya all then. Have a great new year and an awesome 2012 again!

New chapter. New journey. New adventure. New page. New challenge. Accepted.

No comments: